As sweetly charming as ever, my little friend Prokkie has decided to publicize me some more. This is great for my store. So far, each time he has foamed at the mouth over me a buncha people dig through my picks, find my store, and often buy something. (^_^)
Really… As long as this keeps up, month by month, I’m really starting to believe that there really is no such thing as bad publicity. (^_^)
So, what am I “guilty” of this time? Actually, I’m not quite sure yet. At least it isn’t technocommunism. Let me see if I can piece this together… (O.o)
- I’m a criminal for being fooled about someone’s age.
- I somehow crashed the Treet.tv sim after being banned from there at Carl Metro’s request.
- I split NCI… An organization that still exists today, I might add. That’s far from being “split” to me.
- I’m *constantly* making snipes on Twitter.
- I overshared and admitted a lot of things about my real life in a way that be applied to me being a bad person, yet, lied about all of it so it can’t be applied to me, yet, it can still be used to depict me as a bad person.
- I started an “old internet ruse”… By creating a thread people enjoyed responding to… Whatever that is.
All that, and, apparently my therapist is supposed to be judgemental enough to consider my association with the doll community as a bad thing. (^_^)
All the warning signs are there!! I’m… Uhm… I’m… What am I? (O.o)
Oh, yeah! I’m a Second Life avatar with my own cookie jar! Xd
Buy my stuff!!! DX
Erm… Prokkie. You’re cute when you’re psychotic. Really… This stuff is the internet version of waving a finger and saying “I’m not touching youuuuu! I’m not touching youuuuuu!” (^_^)y